Virginia has been a university English instructor for more than two decades. She specializes in helping people write essays faster and simpler.
Argument essays seek to mention a position on a concern and provide several reasons, sustained by evidence, for agreeing with this position.
Argument essay topics can everywhere be found. Look at the headlines of a newspaper, or just listen in on a conversation at Starbucks. Chances are, you will hear someone attempting to persuade another person to think inside their claim about:
Still can’t come up with an idea? Read the full a number of my easy argumentative essay topic ideas or you’d prefer something fun, glance at my funny argument essay ideas.
1. best essay writing sites Fact: Is it true or not?
2. Definition: What does it really mean?
3. Value: How important is it?
4. Cause and Effect: What is the cause? What are the effects?
5. Policy: What should we do about this?
A thesis statement is certainly one sentence in your paragraph that is introductory that summarizes your main point(s) and claim(s), and may present your stance on the topic. It is worth spending some time crafting a powerful thesis statement whether they want to read it since it lets the reader know what the essay will be about and determine.
1. Question/Answer Format: The way that is easiest to write a thesis statement would be to turn the topic or prompt into a question, and answering that question. As an example: